We are looking for a rockstar to build the Program Management Office for Supply Chain at Zume, Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain for the Americas you will be responsible for developing and executing plans to launch new operations to fulfill customer needs. This is an individual contributor role so you will need to roll up your sleeves as you organize and lead cross-functional teams to drive successful outcomes, bridging business strategy with operational implementation. You will be a leader and facilitator; are driven, organized and detail oriented; excel in program/ project / product management; communicate effectively at all levels; thrive in an ambiguous environment; are adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manage through relationships and influence: and display grace under fire.
What You'll Do
- Develop, advocate and execute on Supply Chain transformational projects that align with the business and enterprise Strategies to maximize service and cost.
- Utilize process improvement and project management principles and tools to deliver practical solutions to complex problems and achieve significant improvement results.
- Maintain supplier evaluations including their capabilities and risk prior to and during the relationship with Zume
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams in a high velocity, change-intensive environment
- Drive the “how” of execution, developing the necessary plans to deliver cross-functional projects, and manage operations projects to successful delivery -- on-time, on-budget, and with high quality
- Ensure ownership and accountability for deliverables, in partnership with different functional and business teams
- Proactively identify, report, and mitigate risks, issues, and dependencies
- Be a change-maker. Actively improve existing systems and structures by offering best practices and innovative ideas… then implement them!
- Communicate and share results and “how it was done” best practices.
- Excel at technical skills associated with Six Sigma, Lean, and Project Management techniques for small to large sized projects and/or work streams inside of larger projects.
- Lead projects from initiation to successful/timely completion; develop and define project charters, schedules and key milestones/deliverables.
- Anticipate and proactively manage program risks and issues that impact program progress.
- Assess change readiness and prepare plans for helping stakeholders through change.
- Ability to successfully influence and manage all levels of the organization. This position works with Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Quality, Marketing, Distribution and Customer Service.
- Passionately drive process excellence visibility and awareness across the businesses.
- Interface with IT for project-based needs.
- Report and communicate status of projects to Supply Chain Senior staff/ Other appropriate leadership regularly.
Who You Are
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to lead, energize and influence change efforts at all levels of a complex organization.
- Analytical and collaborative in your approach to everything
- Green Belt certification.
- Proficient in the use of project management tools.
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills; ability to evaluate alternatives, develop innovative solutions, display proactive approach and initiative to resolve obstacles
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to work with little direction and supervision, manage timelines and expectations, adjust for unplanned assignments, and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in operations, project, or product management
- Extensive knowledge of project and program management tools, templates, and techniques
- Strong business and operations acumen, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate operations concepts and challenges across a wide-ranging audience
- Exceptional problem solver and negotiator, with the ability to work across organizational boundaries to drive closure of complex delivery challenges
- Strong written and verbal communicator, with the confidence and credibility to effectively engage senior and executive management
- Successful in managing cross-functional teams in a high-velocity environment
- Experienced in managing relationships with vendors, partners, and customers
- Energized by tackling hard problems and breaking new ground
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and thrive with new challenges
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or equivalent practical experience
- PMP or Master’s Degree in related field preferred
Location:This position can be based anywhere in the United States but prefer someone in EST unless you are comfortable with early morning calls with our global teams based in India and China.
Sponsorship: Not available for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #LI-Remote
ZUME PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.