Regional Sales Manager - (Delhi/NCR)
Summary: Looking for a Sales Professional with (7-10 years of experience) already based in the Delhi/NCR region with an existing network of clients. Has previous experience selling products/services/technology to restaurants, and food chains. Working with and managing distributors is a plus. The role consists primarily of acquiring new clients in the beginning stages and then building a team to manage entire sales in the region.
Who We Are
By 2050, there could be more plastic in our oceans than fish! Zume is a Softbank backed company focused on building a smarter and more sustainable food ecosystem. Zume is spearheading the switch from plastic to 100% compostable molded fiber packaging through its patented manufacturing technology and its network of global suppliers.
We have launched uniquely designed and patented products that function like plastic and are made from various biomass sources such as bagasse. Our customers span across food service / restaurants, FMCG and healthcare.
Zume's international business is growing rapidly and is based out of Mumbai. The global headquarter is in California, USA. This is a unique opportunity to work with a US venture backed business in India where you will be working with colleagues who have worked both in the US and in India.
Summary: Looking for someone already based in the Delhi/NCR Region with an existing network of clients. Has worked on selling products/services/technology to restaurants, and food chains. Working with and managing distributors is a plus. The role consists primarily of acquiring new clients in the beginning stages and then building a team to manage sales in the region.
What You'll Do
- Generate pipeline and prioritize customer target lists followed by an execution plan on acquiring these new customers in your territory.
- Create and manage distributors network appointed in your region
- Responsible for client acquisition and managing existing clients.
- Meet with clients as needed to take them through the sales cycle of providing samples, product testing, negotiating pricing and winning contracts.
- Build and manage regional teams
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations to drive accelerated growth
- Responsible for driving sales and achieving the company revenue goals and meeting forecasts
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders such as supply chain and logistics to ensure customer satisfaction
Who You Are
- Management Graduate from Tier 1/2 B-Schools
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B sales for packaging products in the food industry
- Experience managing and appointing distributors
- Strong client service skills and a passion to deliver flawless client experience
- Go getter, high ownership and action-orientation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong influencing skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and be self-directed
- Experience with a CRM system a plus
- Ready to travel