New Product Development Manager
What You'll Do
- Lead development of moulded fibre products for Zume product selling markets in US and globally
- Conduct manufacturing feasibility of new designs and products developed by Zume for various industries
- Develop moulded fibre products which meets international shipping and packaging standards
- Identify and implement unique solutions in moulded fiber space
- Implement innovative technologies in packaging which can be implemented in moulded fibre products
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing, Design team and Supply Chain teams to understand product requirements and share manufacturing feasibility reports and commercials
- Develop product prototypes for the designs needed for business teams globally
- Develop high end production tools through various tooling partners in Asia
- Develop specifications, functional parameters and Quality norms for Zume products
- Design and develop product validation protocols and implement them
- Manage Quality of products sold by Zume at each and every stage of the manufacturing process and supply chain
- Identify and implement cost saving projects
Who You Are
- Packaging Engineer from Indian Institute of Packaging or any other equivalent institute
- 7-10 years of experience in developing packaging products for CPG / Healthcare industries
- Ability to manage multiple packaging projects at a time
- Go getter, high ownership and action-orientation
- Data oriented approach in arriving at decision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong influencing skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and be self-directed
- Ready to travel
Who We Are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
We are a US-based organization in the B2B space, an organization into innovative & sustainable packaging material designing, material science, and equipment manufacturing technology space.
This position is based out of Mumbai and may coordinate with the US Team as and when required. You are responsible for understanding the problem, providing solutions by transforming ideas into high-end products that perfectly meet the needs of our customers and serve the purpose of replacing plastic from various relevant industries like Food Service, FMCG , Cosmetics etc.