The IT Engineer will maintain our information technology systems and networks. You will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer, telecomm, network, and cloud. You are knowledgeable in software, hardware, cloud, and network administration. You are a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. You will directly support end users with cloud services and desktop/laptop computing needs as well as support the production infrastructure and the engineering team in analyzing solutions and maintaining production systems.
What You'll Do
- Monitor system and network performance; troubleshoot and resolve network availability and performance issues.
- Provision and configure software and hardware: printers, computers, industrial equipment, and networking equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, and manage bare metal Mac, Windows, and Linux computers
- Administer and troubleshoot Cloud Services, AWS, G Suite, OneLogin, Workday, Netsuite, Salesforce, O365, Azure AD, Intune, and supporting SaaS products.
- Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot remote work solutions such as VPN, MFA, RDC, and MDM solutions.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration
- Maintain user accounts and IT system security screenings
- Maintain proprietary hardware, electronics and automation systems
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Research and recommend innovative technical solutions to meet business needs and advance automated approaches for tasks.
- Develop user and technical training materials as appropriate.
- Conduct training sessions for trainers as well as end users.
- Maintain an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Act as liaison between end user and higher level (vendor) support when needed. Tracking and coordinating with the end user on all necessary steps.
Who You Are
- Proven experience as network administrator
- Proven experience as network engineer
- Hands on experience with Software defined Networking technologies and vendors
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Experience in network management, help desk support
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Work is typically Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM. After-hours or on-call, cell or onsite assistance may be required as needed
- Certifications preferred: A+, S+, CCNA
Location: Remote, Up to 50% Travel as needed to Zume facilities
Sponsorship: Not available for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. #LI-Remote
ZUME PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.