The Maintenance Technician III will be a key part of maintaining our production equipment, associated equipment, and facilities. This position will perform preventive and corrective maintenance functions in an advanced capacity. Shift: 4 on/4 off, 12-hr, 2nd Shift (5:30pm-6:00am)
- Corrective and preventive maintenance of all production equipment, including developing preventive maintenance and/or predictive maintenance procedures
- Tooling setups and repair
- Expert troubleshooting and repair of robotics, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Expert troubleshooting and repair of electrical or instrumentation issues (motors, VFDs, sensors, solenoids, transmitters, relays, positioners, heating elements, etc.)
- Teardown, repair and rebuild of sensitive mechanical and electrical components
- Navigate PLC logic and adjust programming parameters (HMIs, process controls, etc.)
- Document all repairs, complete work order records
- Intermediate and advanced facilities repairs and upkeep.
- Identify replacement parts for repairs, maintenance and improvements, including vendor, part numbers and qualified equivalents.
- Identify key spare parts and assemblies
- Mentor, train, and occasionally supervise teammates
- Lead Root Cause/Corrective Action investigations for key equipment problems. ● Any other task assigned by Maintenance Manager or Production Supervisor(s)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience reading and understanding P&I Diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Ability to program control systems, variable frequency drives
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PLC logic and programming
- Proficient in electrical and instrumentation troubleshooting
- Experience with tooling setups
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Able to work independently with little to no instruction
- Advanced experience with corrective and preventative maintenance
- Prior experience working with molded fiber processing
- Comfortability assessing a situation and taking action
- Use basic hand and power tools for the repair, installation or maintenance of equipment.
- Knowledge of safety procedures (LO/TO, electrical, confined space, fall protection, etc.)
- Forklift and aerial lift experience
- Lift 50 pounds by pulling, bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders, and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time.
- Work at heights and wear appropriate fall equipment.
- Use basic hand and power tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, drills, grinders, etc.
Experience: 10+ years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance
Education: High School Diploma or GED, vocational school degree (experience may substitute)
Location: Camarillo, CA
Sponsorship: Not available for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ZUME PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.