Who We Are
Zume is on a quest to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. To achieve our objective, we must facilitate the provision of wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and in a sustainable manner. We are meeting this challenge by providing an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, we can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
We are seeking a motivated full-time Supply Chain Fulfillment Manager to support inventory management and control, logistics, and fulfillment of sales orders. This hands-on position will be involved with all aspects of supply chain and operations. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and a quick learner. This position will work cross-functionally with many internal and external partners across the company, and strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
The Supply Chain Fulfillment Manager works to implement, manage, and maintain efficient logistic operations, tracking workflow systems to ensure a timely delivery and communication of all projects from inception to fulfillment. We are seeking expertise in the Amazon FBA process. Experience using the Amazon seller central as well as 3rd party fulfillment management software is preferred.
What You'll Do
- Oversee order processing and inventory fulfillment
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure product is arriving and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines
- Work with internal fulfillment team to track, problem solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
- Coordinating with internal fulfillment team to ensure items are properly picked, labelled and packed for shipment
- Using shipping software to ensure customers receive all their product.
- Collaborate with clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved
- Serve as an advocate for the consumer experience from time of project ideation to post-sale engagement
- Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach projects pre and post fulfilment, insuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences
- Produce and distribute frequent receiving, shipping, and inventory reports, including trouble shooting and resolving issues
- Manage inbound and outbound freight logistics and monitor cost
- Maintaining reports and ownership of master data
- Ad hoc data collection, analysis, and special projects
- Ensure integrity of supply chain data in our ERP and advanced planning systems
- Liaise with finance to ensure accounting records are aligned with supply chain data
- Root cause discrepancies in inventory and transactions using data and feedback from logistics providers
- Work with technology teams to improve and automate the flow of data
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders;
- Proactively identify operational problems, project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties
- Implement shipping rate card configurations into store platform as needed
Who You Are
- Shipping: Strong knowledge of E-commerce shipping and fulfillment. Experienced with online shipping issues.
- Technology: Knowledge of E-commerce software, platforms, tools, and vendors. Experience with software development projects.
- Strong understanding of product data and how it’s uploaded to E-commerce environments.
- 3-7 years of experience in supply chain or operations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Highly analytical, organized, and efficient with time
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative solution finder
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Unparalleled level of passion and ownership of your work
- Adept at handling detailed daily tasks, while also applying your own originality to improve and streamline current practices
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-growing, and team-first environment
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Ownership via Restricted Stock Units
- Flexible Time Off
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.