Who We Are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
We are a US-based organization in the B2B space, an organization into innovative & sustainable packaging material designing, material science, and equipment manufacturing technology space.
This position is based out of Bengaluru and Delhi and responsible for driving sales of packaging products. In-depth knowledge, understanding, and capabilities to packaging products to food service companies as well as working with distributors is essential.
What You'll Do
Sales & Revenue:
- Manage inbound leads, prospect and contact potential customers; evaluate customers’ needs and build lasting relationships
- Create and manage distributors network appointed in your region
- Act independently to present and sell packaging solutions and services to new and existing customers
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations to drive accelerated growth
- Responsible for driving sales and achieving the company revenue goals.
Client Relationship & Management:
- Build pipeline of potential clients, create sales pitches for brands and ensure onboarding.
- Liaise with distributors and client management teams to develop strategic relationships
- Understand product design, identify customers requirements and provide feasible solutions creating an exclusive customer service experience.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Work closely with the Central Sourcing & Fulfillment teams to serve client requirements as per agreed cost, quality and delivery SLAs
- Ensuring full compliance on accounts receivables, taxation, and payables
Who You Are
- Management Graduate from Tier 1/2 B-Schools
- 5-7+ years of experience in B2B sales for packaging products in the food industry
- Experience managing and appointing distributors
- Strong client service skills and a passion to deliver flawless client experience
- Go getter, high ownership and action-orientation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong influencing skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and be self-directed
- Experience with salesforce (not required)
- Ready to travel