WHO WE ARE
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the Director of Sales.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service, adapt to a fast paced environment and work under high pressure situations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Manager Calendars and schedule travel
- Execute paperwork and assist with contracts
- Potential to grow into a Sales Support Role supporting 20+ Sales Representatives
- Finalize sales presentations
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous experience in an Administrative role
- Ability to build rapport and establish professional relationships
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a sales driven environment a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10%
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Ownership via Restricted Stock Units (RSU’s)
- Flexible Time Off
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.