Who we are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain. By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you
What you'll do
In this role, you will be a key leader in our software and enterprise organization within the office of the CTO. You will be responsible for and driving our overall enterprise application strategy, including developing the architecture, data flows, operational environment, manufacturing management, financial systems, supply chain, and customer engagement capabilities across our corporate and business functions. You will work cross-functionally to identify requirements and help select appropriate vendor technologies and services, while developing a roadmap to deliver against key business objectives and timelines. You have a keen understanding of working in an agile environment and are proficient in identifying the appropriate scale points to take our enterprise objectives to the next level. Your knowledge of enterprise applications, especially in a manufacturing environment, is strong. You have demonstrated the ability to attract and retain talent while building and mentoring an organization in a product-driven organization. You bring experience in integrating multiple applications from SaaS offerings to on-prem installations to take Zume’s product deliverables to the next level of efficiency, capability, and operational excellence.
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated experience leading, architecting, and integrating enterprise applications and services combining modern SaaS applications and on-prem infrastructure.
- Ability to achieve operational excellence by instilling a data-driven mentality across the organization.
- Developing operational metrics and KPIs that are meaningful to the business and ensure successful business outcomes.
- Solid background providing technical acumen and leadership in a highly scalable environment.
- Proven experience with cloud or on-prem ERP, CRM, PLM, WMS, and modern SaaS enterprise applications with a background in MES a plus.
- Prioritizing and resourcing of ongoing projects in collaboration with engineering leadership and with business partners to develop and meet key objectives and deliverables.
- Strong background in enterprise data including but not limited to compliance, regulatory and management.
- Grow, mentor, and lead teams in an agile environment.
- Drive strategies for integration of enterprise applications within the entire product engineering organization.
- Empower team to have the maximum impact on Zume’s roadmap and goals.
Minimum education requirement for the position offered
- BS/MS Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Willing to travel 30%
What we offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.