Who We Are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
Do you love to find new ways to solve old problems in a high-energy environment with an inspiring team of innovators, driven to tackle seemingly impossible challenges? Are you someone who shines under pressure? As a financial/accounting technology professional, do you serve the team and customer? Are you highly organized and detail-oriented and believe in working smart not hard? Then keep reading.
In this role, the Financial Systems Manager will join Zume’s growing Finance & Accounting teams. This is a critical role for the organization’s growth as you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s ERP systems (NetSuite/SAP) and other third-party software platforms.
The right candidate will also be tasked with project management, documenting business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), quality assurance testing, business user training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and implementations.
.What You'll Do
- Lead the production, testing, reconciliation, implementation and maintenance of the new financial systems (ERP, Data Warehouses and Subledgers)
- Design and implement internal controls over data processing activities to ensure data quality and integrity of the data used by the general ledger
- Include ensuring the development of finance data structures are consistent by establishing and enforcing data processing protocols governing data transfers, data tables, and metadata
- Maintain and enhance existing process workflows to ensure complete and accurate data to the general ledger
- Partner with developers to turn Finance/Accounting Business Requirements into technical requirements and implementation
- Perform special projects, ad hoc data retrieval and information analysis for finance and business line senior managers as needed
- Participate in the research and resolution of finance/accounting data issues
- Maintain up-to-date policies and procedures documentation including periodic testing to ensure adherence of policies and procedures
Who You Are
- Demonstrated experience across multiple ERP system including multiple end-to‐end implementations, daily system administration, support, configuration and enhancements
- Preferred experience with Oracle NetSuite and SAP having led at least 3 medium to large size ERP implementation projects as technical team lead
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the business units
- SAP and NetSuite certification a plus
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously and under tight timelines
- Flexibility to adjust on the fly to new demands
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Provide ongoing technical support and system maintenance (including training and user requests for saved searches, reports, business KPIs, and dashboards)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong influencing skills, able collaborate with business stakeholders and development teams, and able to present to diversified audience including senior leadership
- 7+ years in Business, Engineering or Computer Science supporting Financial systems and accounting control functions (Accounting background strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of consulting experience working for Accenture, IBM, KPMG, Etc.
- MBA and/or Project Management Certification a Plus
- Functional configuration expertise in General Ledger (FI-GL), Controlling (CO), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Accounting (AA), Project Systems (PS) Profitability Analysis (PA), New GL, Budgeting Planning & Consolidations (BPC) and Cash Management
- Experience testing NetSuite/SAP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required
- Must have deep knowledge of SDLC process in ERP implementation area (requirements definition through post implementation support)
- Microsoft Application Expert - MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Work outside of normal business hours to meet program milestones
- Travel up to 40% of time between different Zume offices (West Coast/East Coast footprint)
What We Offer
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.