Who We Are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
The Zume Maintenance Supervisor oversees shift-level daily operations. The role teaches, performs, and holds shift team accountable to the maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on fleet vehicles and equipment in a safe, efficient, quality minded and customer focused manner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Train and supervise staff technicians.
- Perform equipment diagnosis and repair.
- Work with equipment vendors and the Product team to establish maintenance requirements and capabilities of new and existing equipment added to inventory.
- Assist in equipment specifications for future acquisitions.
- Ensure Maintenance Tech Shop adheres to local, state, and federal mandates and regulations
- Use proprietary and off-the-shelf software solutions to track the Fleet and equipment inventory lifecycle
- Review weekly and monthly performance reports on various fleet maintenance indicators.
- Document and perform equipment Inspections.
- Provide equipment improvement recommendations.
- Conduct Monthly Safety Meetings and promote safety awareness.
- Warranty monitoring and capturing potential claims.
- Support daily field operations as needed
- Perform quality control inspections on both on individual basis and in collaboration with the vehicle drivers to identify additional services that may be required.
- Work cross-functionally with program and project managers to execute tactical objectives
WHO YOU ARE
- General knowledge of appliance or vehicle diagnostics, repair, and maintenance
- Prior experience with electrical systems, welding, and/or cutting preferred
- Prior supervisory experience of staff of 5 or greater
- Ability to operate a computer or other small electronics and tools
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend, reach
- Ability to push/pull/grip
- Ability to lift /carry up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to discern color
- Ability to tolerate repetitive motion
- Ability to drive a vehicle for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Working conditions: Frequently works outdoors. Exposed to varying levels of noise frequently.
- Current and valid driver’s license (class C required, class B or A preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.