Who We Are
We are innovators and food lovers obsessed with delivering the best food in the universe. Our passion for food - and technology - has led us to reinvent dozens of things about the way we create and deliver pizza, such as our fleet of custom-built food trucks, our patented compostable packaging, and even Bruno, one of our robots who puts our pies into the ovens. We’re especially excited about our Cooking en Route technology that allowed us to create the world’s First Baked-on-the-Way vehicle, ensuring that our pizzas can be made without stabilizers and preservatives and will arrive fresh from the oven.
Food = love. We have an employee-first philosophy and we’re deeply committed to investing in the happiness, satisfaction and success of everyone we work with. We are looking for a team who feels the same way! Join us as we change the way people think about food.
As Director, Agile Practices you will lead a team of highly skilled program managers, project managers, and scrum masters, and establish the strategy, processes, artifacts, accountabilities, and execution practices excellence practices across Zume’s constellation of products and programs. You are an innovator and hands-on program leader that blends analytics and innovation with a proven track record in program management and the establishment and rollout of agile practices across organizations. You will have the opportunity to partner and engage with a highly-experienced group of cross-functional leaders to build up our program and execution discipline across our Engineering & Product Development organization.
What You'll Do
- You will work closely with our SVP of Product, VP’s of engineering, Engineering Directors, business leads and execution teams to establish the practice framework for agile execution across our technology organization
- You’ll drive the program strategy and be responsible for creating Zumes purpose-built delivery practice
- You’ll work cross-functionally to drive clear results and influence others towards a business objective regardless of the reporting structure
- You will be responsible for building out our change management and release management functions across the org
- You will work cross-functionally to define agile engineering practices, artifacts, and accountabilities
- You will be responsible for leading and managing through ambiguity cross-functionally and defining the details of how we deliver programs
- Formulate and drive actionable recommendations to solve complex problems
- You will manage a team and be responsible for the development of a talented staff of program, project, and execution leads
Who You Are
- 8 years of experience of managing program management and agile engineering practices in high-velocity environments
- A history of building and transforming organizations into an agile framework
- Clear track record of increasing leadership and responsibility throughout your career, including several years of experience leading teams
- Clear track record in achieving business results through developing execution frameworks
- Experience with a cross-functional split of operations and delivery
- You have the ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- You are a strong problem-solver with exceptional communication and analytical skills
What We Offer
- 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Free and discounted Pizza!
- Daily lunch onsite
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Dog Friendly Office
- The opportunity to work with an incredible, supportive, hardworking team that's change the way we think about food.
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.