Who We Are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
We’re looking for an accomplished and highly collaborative Recruiter to help us scale our fast-growing team! As a Recruiter at Zume, you will work closely with business leaders and other recruiters to drive our hiring efforts forward. In this role you’ll act as a trusted advisor to candidates and internal business partners, identify and engage with top talent, build and drive recruiting processes, diversity hiring strategies, employer branding, and deliver an unparalleled candidate experience.
What You'll Do
- Partner with our leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs
- Quickly assess priorities and figure out ideal candidate profiles
- Align to full-cycle recruitment strategy including creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing and reference checks
- Build candidate pipeline by sourcing passive candidates, drive internal and network referrals, attend and host events and leverage online postings
- Manage recruiting strategies to attain weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruiting metrics
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation by identifying appropriate closing procedures
- Build and maintain your personal network of potential candidates through proactive strategies, research, networking, and outreach
- Foster and create an unparalleled and unique candidate experience
Who You Are
- 3+ years sourcing experience, preferably in a fast-growing environment
- Full-cycle recruiting experience a plus
- Proven track record in souring qualified passive candidates and lead development
- Demonstrable ability to research and understand divisional business and implement tactical plans that will meet hiring goals
- Proven ability to influence, with an emphasis on openness and diplomacy
- Ultimate teammate; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude
- Ability to vigilantly prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Extraordinary organization, communication, and time management skills
- Understanding and proven ability to recruit and hire a variety of non-technical roles
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.