Who We Are
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you."
We are looking for a senior Technical Program Manager who can join our program management team. The TPM will define the timeline and roadmap and organize cross-functional tasks to build our MES/SAP system for our Zume Source line of business. The TPM stands at the intersection of finance, operations and EPD; through creative schedule driven activities, expertise and attention to detail, the position will ensure that we meet our customer needs across all its business processes.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical management for a system solution, manage selection, contract management and implementation, and setting up a continuously improving Manufacturing systems Landscape
- Own and drive multiple systems development projects, collaborating effectively across multiple teams in Manufacturing Equipment, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Product and Engineering functions in additional to external technology providers and consultants
- Develop current and target Systems architecture roadmap (IPAAS Solution) and lead Platform selection and implementation for several Cloud and On-Premise solutions such as (Salesforce, SAP S4-Hana ERP, PLM, LMS, HRS and Internal Eng application eco-systems)
- Lead IT Governance implementation, make sure contractors meet SOX compliance requirements. Develop Technical support processes including engagement and escalation process with external product partners such as SAP and/or Salesforce
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent years of work experience
- 10+ years experience driving the implementation, configuration, customization of 3rd-party integrated software solutions; 5+ years experience in Program Management of 3rd Party Integrators and scoping solutions for Business applications programs;
- Experience with SAP modules configuration and customizations (IE: SAP S4 Hana, Core Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, Manufacturing)
- Strong SQL programming skills (BigQuery or equivalent) is required. Scripting experience with Perl, Shell, Python and XML is needed
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a proven track record of implementing impactful cross-function solutions in a complex organizational environment
- Experience with ERP, CRM and GCP systems including an understanding of its underlying technologies and APIs
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.