WHO WE ARE
One third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a Principal Cloud Infrastructure Security Architect who can join our Cyber security team. Reporting directly to the Head of Security, the Cloud Architect will work with our application and engineering teams to design the Web Scale and Global solutions using Google Cloud based solutions. They will be an expert in Google Cloud Platform with hands on experience designing, configuring, running and integrating cloud security systems. The architect stands at the intersection of Legal, IP, operations and Engineering. Owning the long term vision for security controls for the corporations, the Security Architect will work with the leading technical minds in the company to align the control strategy with the goals:
- Very well versed with Data, Data Store and Cloud level security controls
- Customer-focused mindset and capability of flexing and delivering security solutions to meet the business needs while still achieving the high security standards
- Experience with running Development to Production deployment pipelines
- Maintain experience with Benchmarking datastore solutions within and across On-Prem and Cloud
- Expertise in performing Threat Modeling, generating security architectural requirements to software development and product teams
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Expert level communication skills working with all levels of engineering to design and delivery security controls
- 7-10 years of hands-on practice in handling databases of solutions in the Cloud while leading Cloud Security focused roles on delivering security on Google Cloud Platform environments
- 3-5 years of full cycle deployment experience in migration of database solutions in Cloud environment
- Growth mindset who is passionate to learn and use new/emerging technologies
- Prove ability to work with conflicting partner interests effectively
- Highly effective technical communications skills (verbal and written)
- GCP experience
- You've attained 5+ years of increasing responsibilities within a multi-location organization
- Excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills and you have a real passion for learning
- 10+ years of full-time experience leading Security focused roles on delivering security on cloud native, distributed architectural solutions in complex environments
- Understanding of industry trends in cloud technologies for public, private and hybrid cloud deployments
- One or More technical security certifications is a plus: CCSP, CISSP, CSSLP, CISM, Google Professional Cloud Developer, Google Professional Cloud Architect,
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION OFFERED
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent years of work experience
- Willing to travel 25%
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision and 75% for you and your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.