WHO WE ARE
One-third of the world’s food goes to waste. Which means all the water, energy, and greenhouse gases used to produce that food is wasted with it. This is a problem with a $990 billion price tag for the food industry and an even bigger one for the planet. But we believe the solution is simple.
What if we could eliminate waste by better balancing the supply and demand of food?
Zume uses predictive analytics and real-time food consumption data to predict customer demand, match it with production, and enable food companies to make smarter decisions across the food supply chain.
By connecting all the pieces of the food supply chain, we enable our partners to make better decisions for their business, their customers, and the planet we all call home.
We’re tackling some of the world’s biggest problems, and we need your help to solve them. If you want to take on something different in your career, we’d love to meet you.
The Fleet Administrator assists in the administration and coordination of the organization's fleet of equipment and motor vehicles. Maintains accurate records of vehicles. Being a Fleet Administrator ensures compliance with government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support of this compliance as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Track fleet service reminders, vehicle-renewal reminders and closing out open issues for all vehicles using various SAAS tools
- Track and Update Annual Health Permits, Inspections and Registration on all vehicles, maintain accurate files and provide timely reporting
- Process and update vehicle status depending on which vehicles are in use versus under maintenance, in a shop or at a different location, coordinate service with FMS,
- Assist in Maintaining DOT and health permits for vehicle maintenance files for various customers, proper document retention, inspection logging, outside labor invoice logging. Update CMMS with current documents insurance/registration etc.
- Vehicle Telemetry – Learn about the telematics and GPS systems on the truck to help identify variations and build metrics to support location and equipment state tracking for various vehicles
- Fuel Service Management– Source fueling options, update systems for finance. Track pricing and CPM/CPH, provide exception reporting.
- Insurance renewals- update all vehicle cab cards for various customers
- Product Notifications, Maintain and notify branches and technicians of any product notifications or safety recalls from the manufacturer
- Equipment State Tracking for various number of appliances/truck to update their location and status
- Assist with developing daily, weekly, and monthly BI reports and analysis
- Assist with developing training for various employees
- Assists in coordinating the receipt of information relating to motor vehicle accidents and insurance
- Assists in coordinating pull notices for vehicle drivers and making sure truck files are up-to-date
- Work Orders - Auditing and Maintaining Work Orders in a CMMS
- Purchase Orders / Invoices- Keep Track of Fleet Maintenance purchase orders and invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Data analytics familiarity preferred
- CMMS, FMS SAAS, BI reporting familiarity
- DOH/DOT/DMV knowledge
- Must be licensed to drive a vehicle with a clean driving record
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.