WHO WE ARE
Zume is on a quest to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. To achieve our objective, we must facilitate the provision of wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and in a sustainable manner. We are meeting this challenge by providing an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, we can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
As a Technical IT Project Manager at Zume, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing plans to bring new products to market and grow existing business lines. You will organize and lead cross-functional engineering teams to drive successful outcomes, bridging the information to business strategy and operational implementation teams.
What You'll Do
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams in a high velocity, change intensive environment.
- Drive the “how” of execution, developing the necessary plans to deliver cross-functional projects.
- Manage projects to successful delivery -- on-time, on-budget, and with high quality.
- Ensure ownership and accountability for deliverables, in partnership with all the teams IT works with.
- Proactively identify, report, and mitigate risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Be a change maker: Improve existing systems and structures by offering best practices and innovative ideas...then implement them!
- Manage/create Jira Kanban project boards.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have 3-5 years of experience in operations, project, or product management in the technology sector.
- Have extensive knowledge of project and program management tools (Jira and tableau preferred), templates, and techniques for setting KPI metrics
- Have strong business and technical acumen, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across a wide-ranging audience.
- Exceptional problem solver and negotiator, with the ability to work across organizational boundaries to drive closure of complex delivery challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communicator, with the confidence and credibility to effectively engage senior and executive management.
- Successful in managing cross-functional teams in a high-velocity environment.
- Experienced in managing relationships with vendors, partners, and customers.
- Analytical and collaborative in your approach to everything.
- Energized by tackling hard problems and breaking new ground.
- Able to navigate ambiguity, and thrive with new challenges.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or equivalent practical experience. PMP or Master’s Degree in a related field preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.