Who We Are
Zume is on a quest to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. To achieve our objective, we must facilitate the provision of wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and in a sustainable manner. We are meeting this challenge by providing an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, we can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
As a Product Manager at Zume, you will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering high-quality products to market. You will have the opportunity to partner and engage with a highly-experienced group of cross-functional leaders to bring new products to market while helping to continually evolve the existing portfolio.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with customers, you will understand their pain points, needs, what is working well for them, and what is not.
- Working closely with world-class designers and engineers, you will continuously launch products that deliver both on your customers’ needs and Zume’s business objectives.
- Working closely with internal and external cross-functional stakeholders, you will identify new market opportunities for your products.
- You will be a key participant in the overall vision and strategy for Zume’s product portfolio.
- You will work cross-functionally as both a participant and a lead in problem-solving discussions; working to break things down into solvable components.
- You will work closely with your stakeholder group to define measurable objectives for your products and track and analyze key performance indicators informing the success of your products.
Who You Are
- Undergraduate degree with 4-6 years of experience or graduate degree with 2-5 years of experience in product management or product delivery.
- Master of Science or MBA preferred.
- Experience with a cross-functional split of operations and delivery (Product Management, Product Design, Software Engineering, UX/UI, Operations, Support, Finance, Marketing).
- A demonstrated track record in achieving business results through innovative products in a high velocity environment.
- Your track record is based on your abilities to evolve product strategy using industry research, data, and market trends.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running.
- You are a strong problem-solver with great communication and analytical skills.
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.