Who We Are
Zume is on a quest to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. To achieve our objective, we must facilitate the provision of wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and in a sustainable manner. We are meeting this challenge by providing an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, we can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
As a Senior Product Manager of Platform Security, Privacy, and Compliance at Zume, you will partner with highly-experienced group of cross-functional leaders and executive leadership to lead Zume’s Product and Engineering teams to identify, scope, and deliver to our customers cloud-scale platform infrastructure, integrated services, and products that not only achieve but surpass the future of international security, privacy, and compliance expectations.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with Software and Hardware Engineering, Product Management, Legal, Information Security, Operations, Sales, Customer Support, Business Unit, IT, HR, and other relevant functions, you will drive vision, strategy, planning, and execution of our security, privacy, and compliance initiatives. You will also own building and evangelizing content, collateral, and messaging that reflect your strategy and roadmap.
- You will design, develop, implement, and maintain company-wide security, privacy, and compliance related policies, procedures, standards, and incident response plans.
- You will be a key participant in architecting the overall vision and strategy for Zume’s product portfolio. You will be actively involved in all stages of the product life cycle of products across the portfolio, managing strategic planning, feature prioritization, and tactical activities as they relate to security, privacy, and compliance.
- You will work cross-functionally as both a participant and a lead in problem-solving discussions, working to break things down into solvable components.
- You will work closely with your stakeholder groups to define clear measurable objectives for your products and track and analyze key performance indicators informing the success of your products and initiatives.
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Statistics, or similar field with 8-12 years of experience or graduate degree with 7-10 years of experience in product management or product delivery focussing primarily on the security, privacy, and compliance aspects of large scale platforms and/or products.
- Experience leading implementation of and achieving regulatory certifications for one or more of common US and global standards such as ISO, NIST, SOC, GDPR, CCPISS, etc preferred. Experience with procurement and implementation of key Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) solutions such as RSA Archer, ZenGRC, Allgress, etc, preferred.
- Experience translating controls and policies related to security and privacy into prioritized and actionable product and process requirements.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and agile development methodologies. Experience with creating user stories, grooming backlogs, planning sprints, and keeping the teams laser focused on deliverables.
- A demonstrated track record in achieving business results through innovative products in a high velocity environment.
- Your track record is based on your ability to evolve product strategy using industry research, data, and market trends.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running.
- You are a strong problem-solver with great communication and analytical skills.
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.