WHO WE ARE
Zume is on a quest to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. To achieve our objective, we must facilitate the provision of wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and in a sustainable manner. We are meeting this challenge by providing an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, we can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
As part of the Zume Technical Support team, you will play a significant role in helping to deliver our products and platform to our customers. Our team is committed to delivering the highest system uptime and operations transparency and you will have and opportunity to perform Incident, Problem, Event and Change Management activities in a complex and highly technical environment. You will be performing critical duties and have essential functions within these core processes and you must be able to demonstrate that you can stay composed, focused, and effective under pressure.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and manage reported incidents with a focus on restoring services and business continuity
- Escalation point for stakeholders across the business. Setup communication channels for critical incidents and train team members and other incident commanders on how to communicate during major incidents
- Develop the incident management and response processes, train teams and manage partnerships across Zume
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to refine operating processes and procedures to deliver and restore service more efficiently
- Proactively detect and prevent future problems/incidents and initiate the Problem Management process to allow quicker diagnosis and resolution
- Prepare statistics, KPI and trend reports for use in the incident and problem management process and creates standard/ad hoc reports
- Maintain an inventory of problems under analysis along with progress and status detail
- Drive and facilitate RCA (root cause analysis) activities through completion and participate in After Action Reviews.
- Experience in high-severity triage, escalations and issue management
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills under pressure
- Working knowledge of ITIL incident, problem, and change management components
- Operations experience in a 24x7x365 support model (NOC/SOC experience beneficial)
- Flexibility and willingness to support a 24x7 global operation via off-hours support and or on-call availability
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence is a must and experience with other ticketing systems like BMC Remedy, Service Now a plus
- Data gathering, analysis and visual presentation experience required using tools such as Excel (required) and/or Tableau (a plus)
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, self-directed and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.