WHO WE ARE
Zume is on a quest to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. To achieve our objective, we must facilitate the provision of wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and in a sustainable manner. We are meeting this challenge by providing an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, we can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
Zume is looking for an accomplished sales leader to drive sales and revenue generation for Zume Source Packaging. Made from agricultural waste and other responsibly sourced biomass, Zume Source Packaging is 100% compostable and has a reduced environmental footprint compared to paper and plastic alternatives.The Vice President of Sales will also be responsible for building a world class sales team, drive ongoing team member development, and infuse a customer obsessed culture across the packaging sales organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set and execute against an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate annual revenue growth
- Prequalify, consult and build relationships with potential customers by understanding their business and how the customer can leverage our product.
- Guide and inform internal groups such as strategy, marketing, product, and engineering to inform our company roadmap as well as to improve the sales process
- Manage and navigate executive communication throughout each stage of the sales process
- Drive the process and manage the team to consistently close multi-million dollars deals
- Effectively manage a 20 mil + revenue quota
- Coordinate and manage process between product, engineering and sales throughout the sales cycle
- Drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, developing, and building high-performing teams
- Set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline generation and funnel management
- Build, manage, and inspire a motivated sales team - including the development of a robust sales incentive program to attract and retain top talent
WHO YOU ARE
- 15+ years in a sales/business development leadership position
- Experience in owning a large quota
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle: building a pipeline, customer acquisition, and closing deals
- Background in packaging
- Implementation and management of CRM or other sales management tools
- Experience in selling to C or Executive level customers
- Degree in Business, Marketing
- Understanding of perishable food supply chain a strong plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.