Who We Are
Zume is on a quest to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. To achieve our objective, we must facilitate the provision of wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and in a sustainable manner. We are meeting this challenge by providing an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, we can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
We’re looking for an accomplished and highly collaborative Technical Recruiter to help us scale our fast-growing Engineering, Product and Design teams! As a Technical Recruiter at Zume, you will work closely with business leaders on our Engineering, Product and Design teams to drive our hiring efforts forward. In this role you’ll act as a trusted advisor to candidates and internal business partners, identify and engage with top technical talent, build and drive recruiting best practices, diversity hiring strategies, employer branding, and deliver an unparalleled candidate experience.
What You'll Do
- Partner with our technical leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Align to full-cycle recruitment strategy including creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing and reference checks
- Build candidate pipeline by sourcing passive candidates; drive internal and network referrals, attend and host events and leverage online postings
- Manage recruiting strategies to attain weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruiting metrics
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation by identifying appropriate closing procedures
- Build and maintain your personal network of potential candidates through proactive strategies, research, networking, and outreach
- Foster and create an unparalleled and unique candidate experience
- Manage all technical recruiting events from mixers, meet-ups, career fairs and other efforts
Who You Are
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience for technical positions in the Seattle Area, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Strong track record in souring qualified candidates, lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Proven ability to research and understand divisional business needs in a high tech company and implement tactical plans that will meet hiring goals.
- Proven ability to influence, with an emphasis on transparency and diplomacy
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional organization, communication, and time management skills
- Understanding and proven ability to recruit and hire a variety of technical skill-sets
- Strong Technical knowledge; proficient in different coding languages and technical stacks
What We Offer
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch
- Free and discounted pizza!
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Zume provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.