The Driver Relations Associate at Zūm is a unique opportunity will help manage our massive fleet of drivers through event planning, troubleshooting, and direct support with each of our drivers. In this role, you will help us improve each driver's experience by ensuring that they have all the necessary tools and information to take and complete rides on our platform.
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who has great organizational and event planning skills who can maintain our relationship with each individual driver with the utmost care and support. Drivers are the most important part of our business and the number one goal of this role is to ensure that not only do our drivers stay on our platform, but that they feel part of something bigger: the Zūm Community.
What you’ll do:
- Host events for our drivers who are located across the Bay Area and in Southern California.
- Develop new processes to streamline communication to our drivers who may reach out to us on multiple platforms.
- Act as liaison between Zūm Corporate and Zūm Drivers by understanding each driver’s needs and implementing strategies to fulfill them with minimal cost.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs of driver benefits and work with management to execute those strategies.
- Create a database of our drivers that can scale as we expand to different territories.
- Do whatever it takes to keep our drivers on the road.
- 2 years experience in a community management/event planning role
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to juggle hundreds of relationships with drivers throughout the Bay Area and Southern California
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Experience in Operations and start ups.
- Work with an early stage highly talented team from fantastic schools like Stanford and Harvard
- Get the chance to work and grow with a start up from the ground up
- Its the rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We’re reinventing kid’s transportation and family logistics globally
- We're solving real world problems- the need is there, and everyone gets it
- We have unlimited vacations: work hard, play hard
- It's a fun office environment, with awesome catered lunch and nibbles overlooking the beautiful water in Redwood Shores