Please note: this is a contract position. We are looking for an experienced inside sales rep to join our Zum driver acquisition team. Responsibilities include describing company and position details to applicant, gathering necessary information to qualify potential drivers, scheduling in-person interviews, and other follow-up.
- Call new and existing leads of potential Zum drivers
- On-board new and existing Zumers (drivers)
- Provide regular progress updates to customers, and escalate "at-risk" applicants
- Collaborate with Operations team on a daily basis
- Proactively identify risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful on-boarding process.
- Channel customer feedback to the product and delivery teams to drive continuous improvement across all areas of Zum platform and program(s).
- Comfortable with calling and speaking via phone throughout the day
- “Customer-first” philosophy & services focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements to management
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and successfully deliver on projects
- Ability to operate effectively to tight deadlines and to prioritize own work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly build internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify trends in data and communicate those effectively
- Work with an early stage highly talented team from fantastic schools like Stanford and Harvard
- Get the chance to work and grow with a start up from the ground up
- Its the rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We’re reinventing kid’s transportation and family logistics globally
- We're solving real world problems- the need is there, and everyone gets it
- We have unlimited vacations: work hard, play hard
- It's a fun office environment, with awesome catered lunch and nibbles overlooking the beautiful water in Redwood Shores