We are growing fast and scaling fast. Our teams are small and nimble We have developed a complex and highly scalable on-demand technology platform to harness the power of data to provide secure, reliable and scalable solutions to everyday needs of families with kids.
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist with a passion for scalable algorithms to mine structured and unstructured data to identify opportunities and improve customer experience on our platform while at the same time using data to mitigate risks in delivering services to kids.
You would be joining the Data Science team early as it is ramping up helping to craft the processes and practices for future team members
Key areas of responsibility:
- Perform data analysis to evaluate opportunities for process optimization.
- Develop analytical models to improve resource utilization and scheduling
- Implement new algorithms for real-time analytics and monitor their performance on the ongoing basis
- A results-oriented person who thrives on data and measurements.
- Experience with translating business needs into data-driven models.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data transformation, cleansing, and interpretation.
- Masters/Ph.D. in a quantitative field.
- Proficiency with statistical programming environment (e.g. R, Python).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.