You will work with a team of very talented product managers, designers, and engineers to redesign and build world’s largest and most trusted platform for children transportation. We are a habit-forming product for families and you will do everything in the product ecosystem to increase the conversion, usage, and engagement of the product on our mobile platform in alignment with the company goals. You will be scrappy and resourceful while keeping an eye towards long-term strategic growth and success of the product and the company to ensure market leadership.
- 7+ years experience in product management with consumer internet companies with marketplace dynamics or enterprise companies (that have an experience similar to consumer).
- Technical undergraduate degree ideally in computer science
- MBA from a top college or equivalent brand experience with companies
- Experience in all aspects of Product Management - Market analysis and user research for product plans, PRDs, scrums and working with engineers on detailed execution, wicked smart in go-to-market plans.
- Experience with refining product conversion funnel, reducing cost of on-boarding users - customers and sellers
- Experience growing user base on product from few thousand users to >100K (ideally million+ users)
- Experience with enterprise products that have consumer-like interface such as Slack, Intercom a plus
- Strong analytics and metrics driven background, ideally have worked on development of dashboards for internal metrics tracking
- Proven track record of building innovative customer experience - proven success portfolio of end to end cycle. Ideally, products in market that we can try during interviewing process
- Detail-obsessed—you know every corner of your product, every metric that matters, and know your customers better than anyone else
- Ability to use data, your experience, and product instincts to identify most impactful areas of focus
- Strong analytical abilities, exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Strong project management skills, own the product end-to-end, great at multi-tasking and getting things delivered under tight timeline by prioritizing ruthlessly and motivating the team on purpose of the product
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Team player and collaborative, yet can stand by their decisions and influence people through data and solid reasoning
- Bachelor's Degree (ideally technical/engineering), Masters (especially MBA) from top schools or related experience working on great products.
- Great asset if you're an entrepreneur or former founder
Nice to have:
- Experience mentoring or directly managing product managers
- Experience formulating/running/analyzing A/B tests
- Experience with analytics tools - Google Analytics and others
- Work with an early stage highly talented team from fantastic schools like Stanford and Harvard
- Get the chance to work and grow with a start up from the ground up
- Its the rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We’re reinventing kid’s transportation and family logistics globally
- We're solving real world problems- the need is there, and everyone gets it
- We have unlimited vacations: work hard, play hard
- It's a fun office environment, with awesome catered lunch and nibbles overlooking the beautiful water in Redwood Shores