ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for a Technical Product Manager to help build our API and infrastructure tooling and its suite of developer tooling into the unparalleled platform for cryptomedia, its creators, and developers. We're building a permissionless and open future for creators & communities of all kinds to find new ways to interact.
What you'll do
- Execute on full-spectrum product work from discovery through delivery
- Define and implement product strategy within your product surface area
- Translate strategic business goals into roadmaps, backlogs, and delivery plans
- Create and implement developer research plans for in-flight discovery work
- Define and communicate your team's feature scope and how you plan to deliver
- Sprint planning and alignment with release, project, and budget goals
- Communicate outcomes and learnings cross-functionally
- Backlog maintenance and prioritization
Skills we're looking for
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and eliminate unclarity wherever it exists
- Analytical skills with the ability to use both qualitative and quantitative data to validate assumptions
- Proven ability to manage technical software products from kick-off to ship with an attention to detail in experience and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate customer problems and goals
- Ability to work in a multi-timezone, remote environment
- Understanding of how to optimize for diverse individuals in a team to achieve the best results
- Work mostly with Designers, Engineers and Product people based in the Europe and United States regions.
We'd love it if you had
- Crypto experience — particularly building web3 or NFT experiences
- Experience running your own business
- Design or Engineering background
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.