ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for engineers to help build zora.co into the unparalleled home for cryptomedia and creators. We're building a permissionless and open future for creators & communities of all kinds to find new ways to interact.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with other engineering & product teams to build toward our shared vision
- Be comfortable working on the zora.co / other frontend experience built on the ZORA protocol
- Deliver & own features and projects from beginning to end
- Work closely with our design teams to implement / collaborate to deliver new features / experience for zora.co
- Inject your energy and perspective into every product meeting, standup, and interaction, both within the team and around ZORA's broader community
- Interact with our API's, SDK's & zoraOS tools to build efficient & hardened front end product's
Skills we're looking for
- 3+ years experience as engineer
- Attention to detail in design & experience implementation
- Strong knowledge of Typescript & React
- Understanding of REST / Graphql API design
- Postgres, MYSQL & NoSQL database experience
We'd love it if you had
- Crypto experience — particularly building web3 experiences
- Interface & animation design experience (framer-motion is our fave)