ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of cryptomedia. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many builders and creators as possible. Our mission is to build the marketplace protocol for the internet.
Zora’s backend team is a cross functional team responsible for parsing and organizing blockchain data and turning it into best in class APIs. To do this we ingest and process blockchain data at huge scale, doing things like classification, enrichment, indexing, ML, and more in an effort to have the most complete view of onchain activity possible. Our APIs and open source libraries are used as the foundation for zora.co and other platforms throughout our ecosystem.
We’re looking for an engineer to work on ML / Data problems ranging from analytics to ML model development to data engineering. If you’re amazing at one or both, we want to work with you!
What you'll do
- Contributing to indexing on-chain data
- Build data pipelines for data analytics
- Develop ML models for search ranking and recommendations
- Help democratize access to our data
- Wear many hats, we’re looking for someone who loves data but is excited about dabbling in other parts of our stack, specifically APIs & crypto
Skills we're looking for
- Mid to senior level experience with data engineering and/or machine learning
- Experience developing and productionizing ETL pipelines or ML models, or both
- Comfort with 0 -> 1 and greenfield work
We'd love it if you had
- Infra experience
- Crypto knowledge
We're committed to offering you salary and equity competitive to the market based on your experience.