ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for Product Engineers with a focus on data to help build zora.co and our suite of developer tooling into the unparalleled platform for cryptomedia, its creators, and developers. We're building a permissionless and open future for creators & communities of all kinds to find new ways to interact.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with backend & protocol teams to help design APIs & services
- Work at the intersection of our frontend & backend stacks
- Actively contribute to our open source tooling & systems
- Work with design & product to help scope & plan upcoming work & projects
- Understand high-level architectural design & translate that into engineering solutions
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to other members of the team
- Lead code review and documentation & help shape standards of development
- Improve performance by optimizing our handling of external data & services
Skills we're looking for
- Proven track record as a Frontend / Fullstack engineer in a product context
- Experience working with large/complicated APIs and services for consumer applications
- High level of competency with Node.js, Typescript & React. We use Next.js for our frontend application framework so experience with this and related toolchains is a strong bonus.
- Strong knowledge of state & lifecycle frameworks in React or other application frameworks
- Expert knowledge with implementation & design of REST / GraphQL services in mobile & frontend applications.
- Passion and Initiative to grow and adapt to a rapidly changing ecosystem.
- Ability to solve new/novel problems that we’re often one of the first to encounter.
- Strong history of collaboration with Product, Design & Data
- Ability to work in a multi-time zone, remote environment
We'd love it if you had
- Experience working with React Native, DI / Injection Frameworks, and/or Python
- Web3 & Crypto experience even if just as a consumer or user of other products