Are you a Senior Copywriter? You are? How fortuitous! We happen to be hiring one to join our growing team. So now that that’s out of the way, let’s spend the next paragraph talking all about you.
Welcome to Paragraph Two (aka Paragraph You lol). We’ll lay it right out there: we’re looking for a writer who’s as nice as they are talented. What’s that, you want more specifics? Okay, you should also be proactive; the kind of writer who jumps at any brief or ask. By now you’ve honed your skills and know how to self edit. You’ve developed a voice that’s versatile enough to deliver everything from humorous headlines to deeply emotional manifestos to big conceptual ideas across all sorts of media. And you can present it all to your CD, your team and your client with charm and ease over zoom. Sound familiar? Then let’s chat.
- High-level concepting, tactical campaign ideation and copywriting for a wide range of brands
- Collaborate with Strategy to answer the brief
- Partner with Senior Art Director and contribute together to the creative vision for multiple accounts
- Present clear and concise ideas to CDs and clients
- 5+ years of experience as a Creative in ad agencies and creative companies
- Excellent short-form and long-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tones
- Production experience across, broadcast, digital, radio and social
- Solid grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Passionate about digital/social
- Strong presentation skills
- Proactive and with a can-do, self-starter attitude
The role will start out remotely and will eventually be based in our Culver City office.