Be part of the next big thing in travel and join Zizoo, the world’s leading boat holiday platform. Named one of Forbes’ top ‘Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm’, Zizoo is bringing boat holidays to the mass market, offering over 30,000 boat products across 500+ destinations worldwide. Zizoo’s unique business model and tech suite set it apart from the competition by monopolizing supply and demand while offering a seamless booking experience to the end customer. Backed by Europe's leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry.
Our new Fullstack Engineer will support us to revolutionize the nautical industry, by developing cutting edge technology for charters and boat owners. If this sounds like you, you’re the one we want!
- Build fault-tolerant and scalable applications by writing clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- Participate in and contribute to technology, architecture, workﬂow, and design decisions.
- Transforming designs into fully functional web apps
- Be part of migrating our legacy services to our current microservice-based technology stack.
- Collaborate, support, and work hand-in-hand with frontend, backend, QA, design, and concept teams.
- Support with writing technical documentation and writing tests for new and existing product features.
- You will be working remotely.
- 4+ years of production experience in working with React.js and Redux
- Extensive knowledge of Semantic HTML, Web Standards, CSS, and SASS
- Extensive experience in creating responsive web pages
- Experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers using InVision, Sketch, Zepelin
- Experience in creating a modular reusable UI library used to create web pages
- To naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control (GIT), etc.
- To be interested and motivated to work with other programming languages depending on project requirements.
- To be a team player and enjoy collaborating with different people and proﬁles as well as share knowledge.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- Located within EU
What we'd love you to have:
- Experience in AWS Ecosystem
- Experience working with remote teams
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish.
- Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- The opportunity to experiment with new technologies
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's trending startups
- Quarterly team-building events in Berlin
- An annual sailing holiday for the whole team
- Professional training budget
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!
To apply please email us with your CV with the Subject Line "ZIZOO Senior Frontend Engineer (B2B Platform)"