Be part of the next big thing in travel and join Zizoo, the world’s leading boat holiday platform. Named one of Forbes’ top ‘Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm’, Zizoo is bringing boat holidays to the mass market, offering over 30,000 boat products across 500+ destinations worldwide. Zizoo’s unique business model and tech suite sets it apart from the competition by monopolising supply and demand while offering a seamless booking experience to the end customer. Backed by Europe's leading tech investors, Zizoo’s team is growing fast as we continue to transform the travel industry.
We are the next big thing in travel!
As we continue our mission to transform the travel industry, we’re looking for a Lead Product Designer to inspire the team and tell us what Design means at Zizoo and to mentor product and marketing designers. This is a unique opportunity to use your product design and branding expertise and make your mark on the travel industry!
- You are an inspiring leader who believes that Design can have a long-lasting impact on the business strategy and our customers.
- Optimize the end-to-end design process and establish the standards for UX and Design across our product portfolio
- Balance hands-on design work with leadership and oversight of your team member(s)
- Evangelise "Design excellence" within the startup, whilst also demonstrating commercial aptitude, imperative to scale to multiple markets.
- Design flows and experiences (UX/UI) that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Be the master of our customer journey and influence stakeholders in making the right decision to benefit our customers and the business
- Monitor and report on progress and impact of key projects
Skills and Capabilities:
- 4+ years experience in Product Design, agency experience preferred
- 3+ years experience working on Ecommerce or Marketplace projects
- 1+ years experience as a Team Lead or Management experience
- Experience with the most used design and prototyping tools (i.e.Figma, Sketch, InVision, Workflow, Adobe XD)
- A first-class portfolio showing off your best creative work
- Proven brand identity and design system experience
- Experience in effectively engaging cross-functional teams
- Driven, analytical, strong attention to detail and a passion for product design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong influencing skills
- Proven experience within marketing design including systemic design, graphic design, layout, interactivity, typography, illustration & colour theory is a plus
What we offer:
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- The opportunity to experiment with new technologies
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's trending startups
- Team building events and a sailing holiday for the whole team
- Professional training budget
- Yoga and German classes and gym membership discounts
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!