Named one of Forbes’ top “Travel Tech Startups Taking Europe by Storm”, and backed by Europe's leading tech investors, Zizoo is becoming a household name by digitalizing the boat rental industry. We want YOU to join us as Zizoo redefines travel for the eco-friendly, outdoors-loving audience, and completely streamlines an industry used to pen and paper bookings and inconvenient methods. We’re building the infrastructure for transforming the nautical world from the ground up, and want YOU to help us make it happen.
We are the next big thing in travel!
As we continue our mission to transform the travel industry, we’re looking for a QA Engineer to be part of our amazing TECH team in Berlin. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark on the travel industry!
- Contribute to company-wide QA process
- Set high standards in product quality and enforce them by approving releases
- Work closely with product owners and dev. teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product, roadmap, and implementation
- Define, update, and implement manual and automated test cases
- Set test coverage targets and monitor the progress
- Understand and define the regression scope for newly developed features
- Define non-functional testing needs (security, performance, etc.)
- Monitor open issues for severity and priority, communicate risks and follow through remediation
- Track escaped issues and assess changes to the testing approach based on the issues missed
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience testing complex online e-commerce and SaaS products
- Extensive experience in owning quality activities in agile (scrum and/or Kanban) delivery methodologies
- Solid understanding of the SDLC phases
- Solid understanding of MVC, CMS, SaaS, SPA, API architectures
- Experience in leading and enabling the quality process for the team at all testing levels
- Experience in API testing using tools like Postman or SOAP-UI
- Proficiency in creating functional and non-functional test plans
- Proficiency in creating front-end and back-end test plans
- Proficiency in creating test plans covering business flows and UX aspects
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles and experience in maintaining jobs in CI/CD environments
- Experience in writing Selenium WebDriver tests
- Proficiency in test management tools (e.g. TestRail) and in defect management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe's trending startups
- Team building events and a sailing holiday for the whole team
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!
To apply, send us your CV to email@example.com with the subject "QA Engineer-Your Name".