We are one of the main reasons it’s possible to text with a business today. Zipwhip was the first company to enable texting on existing business phone numbers, and we are now the world’s leading business-texting software and API provider. More than 35,000 companies use us to increase customer engagement and drive growth through texting on their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number. Intuitive cloud-based software, an enterprise-grade API and direct network connectivity mean businesses can use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, every time.
Our strong venture backing allows us to aggressively invest in our product, technology and team; we’ve received nearly $100 million in funding from the likes of Goldman Sachs, M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and OpenView. We are consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing workplaces, and were voted the 6th best place to work in the state by Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019.
Every day we work to uphold our core DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. We know that we’ll build better products if we have a diverse and inspired team that’s encouraged to make mistakes and experiment.
If you want to be part of a team where you’re supported and empowered to change the way the world communicates, then we’d love to hear from you.
How this role makes an impact:
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is a high-energy, strategy-focused customer advisor responsible for our top and most strategic enterprise accounts. The Enterprise CSM leverages deep business, industry and product knowledge to partner with customers and guide them to accelerate business value and return from their Zipwhip investment.
You will define, develop and execute effective customer adoption and overall success strategies in collaboration with the entire extended account team. You will engage with customers and users from evaluation/trial through implementation, support, renewal and expansion. Your leadership is essential in helping protect customers and identifying better internal processes to scale our reach.
The Enterprise team is a tight knit, diverse group of pros with a passion for winning. We are pretty competitive and intensely obsessed with building our business by helping our users and customers thrive. We have a culture of learning from mistakes and striving to level up our abilities, and have a great time along the way.
This position reports to the VP of Enterprise business unit.
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing Zipwhip’s most valuable Enterprise customers, you will become their trusted advisor by sharing trends in the industry, utilization best practices, and deeply understanding the business value created from Zipwhip.
- Your phenomenal communication skills, attention to detail, and resourceful problem solving ability will be fully utilized in this fun and challenging environment.
- You will apply your analytical ability and data-driven mindset to influence, prioritize, identify trends, provide insights to drive customer and internal change management strategies.
- You are the voice of your customers and an advocate for continuous improvement. You will passionately represent their business by listening intently, multi-threading your relationships throughout their organization, and advocating for their needs within Zipwhip.
- Develop and execute comprehensive success plans in collaboration with Sales, Support, Product, and Implementation teams to protect and expand Zipwhip.
- Over time you may facilitate internal and external case studies, focus groups, and customer testimonials highlighting the business impact, workflow transformation, documented success and feedback from the Zipwhip implementation.
- Regularly measure key metrics (NPS/CSAT, NDR, ROI and adoption rates) as well as results of success plans to determine their efficacy.
The skills you’ll need:
- 5+ years in account management/customer success role overseeing F500 customers
- 7+ years in a customer facing role representing technical products
- Strong understanding of Enterprise SaaS business models
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to support customers and develop better processes (sales, support, marketing, product, finance, and legal)
- Relentlessly customer-obsessed and willing to roll sleeves up whenever necessary
- Extremely detail oriented, ability to manage to customer driven timelines and highly responsive to customer communications
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, PowerPoint and writing skills.
- Ranked the #6 best workplace in Washington in 2019 from Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal
- Consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits package including parental leave, 401k, flexible remote work, generous PTO
- Health benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave, medical, vision, disability and life insurance
- Free on-site weekly yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM fitness, and discounted memberships to Soul Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- A brand newoffice on Elliott Bay with easy beachfront park access
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- A culture of transparency and open communication, including a catered weekly lunch meeting hosted by our CEO
- Values-based leadership and a commitment to building diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity of all kinds. We prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but isn’t limited to, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.