We are one of the main reasons it’s possible to text with a business today. Zipwhip was the first company to enable texting on existing business phone numbers, and we are now the world’s leading business-texting software and API provider. More than 35,000 companies use us to increase customer engagement and drive growth through texting on their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number. Intuitive cloud-based software, an enterprise-grade API and direct network connectivity mean businesses can use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, every time.
Our strong venture backing allows us to aggressively invest in our product, technology and team; we’ve received nearly $100 million in funding from the likes of Goldman Sachs, M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and OpenView. We are consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing workplaces, and were voted the 6th best place to work in the state by Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019.
Every day we work to uphold our core DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. We know that we’ll build better products if we have a diverse and inspired team that’s encouraged to make mistakes and experiment.
If you want to be part of a team where you’re supported and empowered to change the way the world communicates, then we’d love to hear from you.
How this role makes an impact:
As a Deliverability and Verification Specialist at Zipwhip, you’ll play a vital role in helping businesses across the world connect with their customers. You’ll be come (or already are) an industry expert in messaging best practices and be willing and able to impart that knowledge to our partners on the best way to run traffic on toll-free. You will be responsible for vetting messaging campaigns from Zipwhip’s partners with the support of a well-established team of industry professionals. Come help shape the future of business messaging!
What you’ll be working on:
- You’ll use your analytical, project management and communication skills to help Zipwhip’s customers improve their message deliverability.
- Be an expert at industry best practices for message sending and be able to distill policies and requirements to actionable items.
- Stay up to date with current industry trends as it relates to spam messaging.
- Be an expert in and advise customers on Zipwhip policies for our A2P messaging channel.
- Work closely with our Spam/Fraud team on ensuring deliverability for some of the biggest brand names using text messaging.
- Vetting and approving messaging campaigns according to industry requirements, and Zipwhip content and messaging policies.
The skills you’ll need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically excel.
- Demonstrable history of strong ethical values.
- Customer and solutions oriented, while technologically capable.
- Prior messaging experience preferred but not required.
- Being process oriented with organizational skills.
- Ability to develop pattern recognition skills.
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
- Proven track record dealing well with ambiguity.
- Ranked the #6 best workplace in Washington in 2019 from Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal
- Consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits package including parental leave, 401k, flexible remote work, generous PTO
- Health benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave, medical, vision, disability and life insurance
- Free on-site weekly yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM fitness, and discounted memberships to Soul Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- A brand new office on Elliott Bay with easy beachfront park access
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- A culture of transparency and open communication, including a catered weekly lunch meeting hosted by our CEO
- Values-based leadership and a commitment to building diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity of all kinds. We prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but isn’t limited to, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.