We are one of the main reasons it’s possible to text with a business today. Zipwhip was the first company to enable texting on existing business phone numbers, and we are now the world’s leading business-texting software and API provider. More than 35,000 companies use us to increase customer engagement and drive growth through texting on their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number. Intuitive cloud-based software, an enterprise-grade API and direct network connectivity mean businesses can use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, every time.
Our strong venture backing allows us to aggressively invest in our product, technology and team; we’ve received nearly $100 million in funding from the likes of Goldman Sachs, M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and OpenView. We are consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing workplaces, and were voted the 6th best place to work in the state by Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019.
Every day we work to uphold our core DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. We know that we’ll build better products if we have a diverse and inspired team that’s encouraged to make mistakes and experiment.
If you want to be part of a team where you’re supported and empowered to change the way the world communicates, then we’d love to hear from you.
How this role makes an impact:
Enterprise Customer Success Architects work cross-functionally to support a variety of technical projects for Zipwhip’s largest and most complex clients. The typical Success Architect has multiple years of experience in strategy, design, and implementation consulting. You’ve demonstrated high aptitude for learning and mastering technical subjects and are not shy at tackling problems with a high degree of ambiguity. You are attached at the hip with Enterprise Customer Success Managers to ensure our customers continually experience the most value out of Zipwhip.
What you’ll be working on:
- Establish technical credibility by providing customers with industry tailored points of view and guidance based on successful engagements of other deployments.
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments and use cases to establish and maintain a roadmap to implement Zipwhip features and capabilities.
- This may include technical scope identified in pre-sales motion, new initiatives/integrations driven by our customers, and/or new capabilities delivered by Zipwhip.
- Use data to influence and prioritize decisions and timelines
- Work with Enterprise Customer Success Managers to seamlessly combine this roadmap with account success plans.
- Facilitate post sale solution design sessions via whiteboarding and/or webinars
- Partner with account teams on developing Statements of Work as needed
- Partner with account, support, and product teams to resolve client technical support issues. Support customer communications as needed.
- Partner account, support, and product teams on periodic reviews with customers (e.g., Health checks, QBRs, etc.)
The skills you’ll need:
- Client Facing
- Able to do some light travel (post-covid)
- Proven to be a trusted partner in client-facing engagements with F500 Enterprise customers.
- Able to influence our client’s senior technical resources, such as enterprise architects, CIO/CTO, etc.
- Strong presentation skills and solution design skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Core knowledge, experience, & skills
- A degree in Computer Science, MIS, or relevant degree/experience is preferred
- Deep expertise working with enterprise SaaS, REST APIs, webhooks, and complex custom integrations. Experience with mobile platforms, IT/Telephony and networking is a preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in client-facing technical advisement roles with enterprise clients
- Previous experience in technical support, implementation, technical sales, and consultancy.
- Ability to work across teams in a high-velocity environment
- Has strong analytical / technical acumen
- Ability to create client facing artifacts using PowerPoint, Word, Lucid chart, and other applications as needed
- Can prioritize multiple timelines & competing goals
- Must be a self-motivated go-getter willing to roll up sleeves.
- Proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- High-level of attention to detail and deadlines
- Must be industrious and a good problem solver
- Ranked the #6 best workplace in Washington in 2019 from Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal
- Consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits package including parental leave, 401k, flexible remote work, generous PTO
- Health benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave, medical, vision, disability and life insurance
- Free on-site weekly yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM fitness, and discounted memberships to Soul Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- A brand newoffice on Elliott Bay with easy beachfront park access
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- A culture of transparency and open communication, including a catered weekly lunch meeting hosted by our CEO
- Values-based leadership and a commitment to building diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity of all kinds. We prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but isn’t limited to, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.