We are one of the main reasons it’s possible to text with a business today. Zipwhip was the first company to enable texting on existing business phone numbers, and we are now the world’s leading business-texting software and API provider. More than 35,000 companies use us to increase customer engagement and drive growth through texting on their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number. Intuitive cloud-based software, an enterprise-grade API and direct network connectivity mean businesses can use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, every time.
Our strong venture backing allows us to aggressively invest in our product, technology and team; we’ve received nearly $100 million in funding from the likes of Goldman Sachs, M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and OpenView. We are consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing workplaces, and were voted the 6th best place to work in the state by Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019.
Every day we work to uphold our core DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. We know that we’ll build better products if we have a diverse and inspired team that’s encouraged to make mistakes and experiment.
If you want to be part of a team where you’re supported and empowered to change the way the world communicates, then we’d love to hear from you.
How this role makes an impact:
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise is responsible for driving the company’s product marketing strategy, operational planning and execution for our Enterprise market segment. This individual will work closely with the Enterprise sales, product management and implementation teams to define and deliver enterprise software and API solutions, developing messaging and market positioning that demonstrates the value of our products to a growing enterprise audience. Additionally, they will be responsible for collaborating on GTM strategies, developing and managing customer co-marketing campaigns, and helping to build a scalable enterprise pilot program, relationship framework and playbook.
What you’ll be working on:
- Lead product marketing for the Enterprise team, driving strategy development, operational planning and execution.
- Develop product messaging and identify product positioning by conducting an overall analysis of key industries in the enterprise domain.
- In partnership with the Enterprise sales team, create and execute targeted ABM campaigns.
- Identify new means/channels for marketing within focus industries, and plan and implement strategies for optimizing those channels.
- Develop and manage internal and external sales enablement tools (white papers, sell sheets, website content, pitch decks, competitive battle cards, case studies, webinars, etc.) and support sales cadence message optimization and product-related sales training.
- Own the GTM strategy for new product releases and execute it by closely working with the product team and internal and external stakeholders. Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the GTM strategy and take proactive actions to improve it.
- Collaborate with product management to respond to insights on the pain and challenges our product solutions solve for customers and translate those insights into market positioning and value messaging leveraged across the organization.
- Develop and deliver tools, trainings, co-marketing and re-engagement campaigns for Enterprise customers.
- Execute analytics and reporting on the value created within the Enterprise segment.
- Travel as required – 10-15% of time.
The skills you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B product marketing with enterprise SaaS & API platform experience.
- Creative thinker with the drive and skill to execute with minimal direction.
- Self-starter who can manage their own projects and deadlines.
- Extreme attention to detail and precise writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, startup culture.
- Passion for building systems and processes from the ground up, oftentimes with limited existing structure.
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving tech company
- Ranked the #6 best workplace in Washington in 2019 from Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal.
- Consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, 401k, flexible remote work, generous PTO.
- Health benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave, medical, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Free on-site (remote for now) weekly yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM fitness, and discounted memberships to Soul Fitness and CorePower Yoga.
- A brand new office on Elliott Bay with easy beachfront park access which we look forward to returning to post COVID-19 though we maintain a Remote Work Policy.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- A culture of transparency and open communication, including a weekly Company update meeting (catered weekly lunch when onsite working) hosted by our CEO.
- Values-based leadership and a commitment to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity of all kinds. We prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but isn’t limited to, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.