Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the 10 fastest-growing companies in Seattle as ranked by Inc., Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
We need a strategic and hands-on data analyst to drive the development of our marketing analytics practice with a focus on determining ROI, understanding funnel conversion opportunities, and drive the AB testing process across marketing channels and platforms. This analyst will employ sophisticated attribution models to understand precisely how many impressions and the types of impressions that are required to catalyze a conversion to paid event. Ultimately, the marketing analyst will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and that our campaigns and site are effective in driving new customer sign-ups. This role will also be responsible for growing and managing the marketing analytics team over time.
What's the job really?
- Develop the infrastructure and processes to enable effective and sophisticated analysis of marketing performance including ROI, attribution, and A/B testing with a primary focus on digital channels, and secondarily in offline channels.
- Create and own the marketing performance dashboard.
- Define and implement proper tracking and instrumentation, including implementing UTMs, campaign taxonomy, and marketing pixels or tags. This will include cooperation with the acquisition marketing team, web manager, and demand gen teams.
- Regularly monitor the conversion funnel optimization to and on the website home page, pricing page, checkout experience, etc. to identify issues and opportunities to test and improve.
- Deliver actionable insights and recommendations to improve marketing execution.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B organizations where you had responsibility for marketing analysis of the E2E conversion funnel, channel and campaign performance management, and ROI.
- Experience with PPC campaigns and comfort with processing and analyzing marketing data.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tech platforms such as Google Analytics, Converto, Infer, Optimizely, etc.
- Deep data analytics, data processing skills and the ability to synthesize complex data into simple, actionable insights and recommendations.
- Extreme attention to detail and precise writing, data visualization and presentation skills.
- The drive and skill to execute with minimal direction and manage your own projects and deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, startup culture.
- Passion for building systems and processes from the ground up, often times with limited existing structure.
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving tech company.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices, located across the street from Safeco Field.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.