Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the 10 fastest-growing companies in Seattle as ranked by Inc., Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
- An experienced Sales Enablement Manager to lead the development and readiness of our Sales team. This means identifying gaps, developing programs, landing those programs as well as executing against our strategic priorities.
- A solid understanding of sales or sales management experience and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales enablement plan that scales globally. This individual will work very closely with team leaders for each area.
- The ideal candidate must be willing to "roll up the sleeves" and get things done. Prior success stories with engaging end users and bringing scalable change are critical to the success of this role.
What's the job really?
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the Sales Leadership Team, Product Marketing, and Sales Operations to uncover gaps and roadblocks to sales coaching. Translate business needs into an enablement plan for the broader group as well as customize the plan for specific needs.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement coaching programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership and HR.
- Plan and participate in but not limited to: new manager training and on-boarding, weekly sales training, sales skills and tools training.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
- Bring a light-hearted sense of humor to their work, crafting sustainable deep relationships with the team.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5+ years of Field Sales or Sales Management experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of Learning & Development experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles.
- Proven excellent program management skills. Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices, located across the street from Safeco Field
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Complimentary access to a fitness center
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks and beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental
Zipwhip values a diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.