Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the 10 fastest-growing companies in Seattle as ranked by Inc., Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
Our growing company is currently in need of a highly organized, responsible individual to fill the Part Time Office/Facilities Support role. Office/Facilities Support will be responsible for the upkeep and organization of our 50,000+ square foot office space, which includes determining a weekly cleaning schedule, maintaining janitorial duties, executing shipping services, performing regular maintenance and assisting with operational projects. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable handling confidential information including security matters and access to personal property.
What's the job really?
Support the Office Manager by assisting with day to day operations throughout Zipwhip's office including but not limited to cleaning, organizational projects/tasks and basic maintenance functions. You will be expected to work 4 hours a day 5 days a week with some flexibility in hours.
Day to day duties will include -
- Loading/unloading dishwasher
- Restocking beverages
- Dusting & cleaning windows
- Occasional sweeping/spot mopping
- Breaking down boxes and handling excess recycling
What you bring to the table:
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate with the public, staff, and executives in a courteous, pleasant and professional manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to both give and follow direction and set priorities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- You must be able to lift 25-30 lbs, push loaded wheel cart and be able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices, located across the street from Safeco Field
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example
- Complimentary access to a fitness center
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.