Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the 10 fastest-growing companies in Seattle as ranked by Inc., Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
We need a hands-on digital marketing manager that will build and optimize display and paid social media campaigns. These campaigns will drive online traffic to Zipwhip.com that converts into buyers via free trial or directly into the online sign up process. This position will lead all paid search acquisition campaigns, and report to the director of acquisisiton marketing.
What's the job really?
- Develop and scale our display advertising and social media marketing to create a unified keyword strategy that drives unique visitors excluding customers (UVECs) to Zipwhip.com where they will convert to customers via the self-service signup portal
- Use data to track, test, optimize and scale campaigns to maximize return on investments
- Collaborate with content marketing, creative teams, and web management to develop optimally performing ads and landing pages that move visitors down the marketing funnel
- Work with the website and analytics team on a consistent test-and-learn process to optimize conversion, including rigorous A/B testing and analytics review
- Cooperate with analytics team on managing a real-time dashboard of operational metrics
- Compliment the work of the social media and display marketing manager to deliver the right message, at the right time, and the right places to prospective customers
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B organizations where you had responsibility for management and hands on execution of display advertising and paid social media campaigns
- Familiarity with the latest trends and standard methodologies in display advertising including retargeting, social media advertising and CRO
- Knowledge of advertising options and tools with LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- Experience with Google Display Network and other ad networks such as Criteo, AdRoll
- Experience with native, mobile and video ad strategies and platforms
- Deep data analytics, data processing skills and a data-based decision-makring approach
- Creative thinker with the drive and skill to execute with minimal direction
- Initiatve to manage your own projects and deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and precise writing and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, startup culture
- Passion for building systems and processes from the ground up, oftentimes with limited existing structure
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving tech company
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices, located across the street from Safeco Field
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Complimentary access to a fitness center
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.