We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
About the Job:
As a National Enterprise Account Executive, you are eager to use your strategic selling skills to hunt and educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of ZipRecruiter. This role is heavily focused on net new logo/new business with large enterprise level companies. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Utilize strong Hunting mentality to win net new Enterprise Accounts (companies with 5,000+ employees)
- Partner with your Key Account Manager to manage and grow your Enterprise Accounts
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve our product and the sales process
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales with at least 3 years of current experience selling Net New Business to Enterprise level/C-Suite
- Direct industry experience required (i.e. recruitment advertising, CPC/PPC, digital media and/or advertising)
- Proven track record of winning net new Enterprise Accounts with demonstrated success in being a top 10% performer
- Tech savvy with experience utilizing various prospecting tools, Salesforce, creating and presenting engaging slide decks using Clearslide/Google Docs or Microsoft, and various presentation software
- Ability to bring together multiple buyers in the same company to build groundswell, while leveraging partners within ZipRecruiter to effectively evangelize the solution
- Location - anywhere in the US and extensive travel will be required
- Bachelor's degree required, however extensive industry specific enterprise sales experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Advanced communication skills with senior executives at the Enterprise level
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close new high-level business sales
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level professionals
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary for this full-time position is $110,000.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice