We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Our inside sales team is growing very fast and we now have the need for Inside Sales Managers to lead and coach a team. The manager will work in the Franchise Department that focuses on our Franchise relationships. A critical front line function, the Franchise Account Executive teams are responsible for day-to-day customer relationship management, campaign management, and up-selling and renewing or bringing on new business.
- Work with your team to help them hit or exceed their/your monthly revenue target.
- Spend 40% of your time training and coaching your team to greatness; no desk jockey's.
- Heavy participation and contribution to hiring process to select A players for our team.
- Weekly reporting on the progress of your team; keeping an open line of communication to the director of the department on your weekly projects.
- Weekly coaching sessions with team members to effect positive change and retain top performers.
- Call coaching and call assistance from reps when needed.
- Establish team measurements, KPI's, and provide regular reporting on progress and tracking.
- Work closely with Sales Management peers within your department and across the company to ensure optimal efficiency between teams.
- Constantly review and refine sales processes to increase effectiveness of the team.
- Sales process and provide direct input into the sales strategy.
- Coaching your team on presenting value on new products to clients.
- We are, but are not, a start up; there will be change. Effectively lead teams through change while keeping up employee morale and company culture.
- All other duties assigned.
- Mandatory 2+ Years of Experience Managing Inside Salespeople in a quota carrying, transactional environment and affecting month over month revenue and/or profit increases (Inside Sales Preferred; hunting and/or farming).
- Skilled in all aspects of the sales cycle from open to close and objection handling.
- Experience in developing successful sales teams based on enthusiastic leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience analyzing monthly and weekly sales trends based on reports, metrics, KPI's, and creating meaningful changes to affect positive results.
- Experience hiring and training new salespeople.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Track record of leading by example; being a successful sales rep/individual contributor.
- Track record of training of new products and sales techniques.
- A motor that never stops.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience working with and administering SalesForce.com.
- Resourceful and knowledgeable; able to think quick on their feet.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT).
- Must be able to work in the Tempe offices regularly. This is not a "work from home" management job.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary for this full-time position is $85,000.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice