We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
ZipRecruiter is changing the way job seekers get hired and how small businesses manage their HR. Our R&D center in Tel Aviv offers an empowering, fun, and collaborative culture where talented individuals who think like business owners and entrepreneurs are invited to join our growing team.
We use models and algorithms of machine-learning and deep-learning to find candidates for a job, and get the job information to reach the candidate as quickly as possible to allow the employer to reach the best candidates in the least possible time.
With data such as a billion+ historical job postings, tens of millions of active job seekers interacting with our system, and hundreds of billions of impression and click events, there are incredible opportunities to use your skills to build new data-driven features. Working at ZipRecruiter, you will be helping literally millions of people find their dream job
This is a unique opportunity to work on the full life cycle of ML, you will design, build, and optimize our platforms for ML pipelines, data infrastructure, and scaling our models from research to production, you will work closely with data-scientists in various disciplines - search, match, NLP, ML, and DL.
- Develop, integrate and optimize end to end ML pipelines, oversee the quality and performance of ongoing models
- Partner with researchers and domain engineering teams for development, exploration, and research of ML driven products
- Build, deploy, monitor, and support models and services that run in high load in critical mission products.
- Provide feedback and interact with infrastructure teams to help automate and scale algorithms.
- At least 6+ years of coding experience with at least one of the following: Java, Python, Scala. Experience with ML and NLP software packages and tools, at least one of Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, spaCy, NLTK, etc.
- End to end experience - owning feature from an idea stage, through design, architecture, coding, integration, deployment, and monitoring stages
- Model optimization techniques - familiarity with testing and hyperparameter optimization tools and frameworks.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning - an advantage
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice