We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
About the Job:
Our Enterprise ATS Partnership Manager is a passionate tech enthusiast, who enjoys building and nurturing relationships with largest ATS partners. This position works closely with a book of engaged partners to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & revenue for the partnership. If you’re a self-motivated individual with the drive and passion who thinks outside the box, and takes accountability for results, and has a track record of building and maintaining complex channel relationships, this might be the job for you!
We have more than 200 partners that are actively growing our customer base and an increasing revenue stream that is sourced by this partner community. We need an individual who will own the on-going strategy and execution for our Enterprise ATS partners, elevate our partner program to the next level and win new customers.
- Drive seamless client adoption of integrations through relationships with Enterprise partners
- Act as the Enterprise ATS SME - maximize relationships through sales enablement - training, co-selling and co-GTM opportunities
- Manage the partnership cycle from pre-contracts to beta to post by ensuring a continuous feedback loop across all the teams including, events, updated collateral, training Zip and ATS sales
- Own the execution of our Enterprise partnership program with the goal of strengthening mutually beneficial business relations and driving increased revenue in the form of Referral, Reseller, and Services models
- Identify new partnership opportunities across Enterprise partners
- Persuasively articulate the value proposition of Enterprise ATS to partner organizations and clients
- Enable the ZipRecruiter and Partner sales organization to leverage existing partner relationships to drive new business pipeline, cross-sell opportunity and positively influence existing business.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of assigned partners including partner value propositions, markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to communicate narrative around partner initiatives, transforming data and insights into a compelling story.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure all partner needs are effectively addressed; Serve as a first level of escalation for partner related issues.
- Deliver product and sales-specific training so partner can sell ZipRecruiter effectively to their clients and prospects.
- Assist in the development and future direction of the partner program.
- Track, measure, report and evaluate partner performance
- 6+ years of relevant experience (such as: Sales/Sales Operations, Enterprise Account management, or Integration adjacent roles), with a minimum of 2 years dedicated to Partnership Management
- Strong technical aptitude, with previous experience providing best-in-class support to customers
- Strong understanding of API’s and familiarity with building integrations
- Experience working with ATS and HCM systems, SalesForce.com or other CRM software, and a working knowledge of MS Office and G Suite
- Demonstrated success building rapport and establishing relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Location - Remote from anywhere in the US with approximately 50% travel required
- Direct industry experience (i.e. recruiting/ATS industry, recruitment advertising, CPC/PPC, digital media and/or advertising)
- Advanced communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, etc.) with senior executives at the Enterprise level
- Demonstrated success working under pressure, organizing and prioritizing responsibilities
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $135,000-$182,500. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and the range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, role-related knowledge and skills, depth of experience, relevant education or training, and additional role-related considerations.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice