We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your strategic selling skills to hunt and educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of ZipRecruiter. This role is heavily focused on net new logo/new business with enterprise level companies. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Utilize strong Hunting mentality to win net new Enterprise Accounts (companies with 5,000+ employees)
- Partner with your Key Account Manager to manage and grow your Enterprise Accounts
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve our product and the sales process
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales with at least 3 years of Enterprise level experience (selling to companies with 5,000+ employees)
- Bachelor's degree required. Extensive enterprise sales experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Direct industry experience very strongly preferred (recruitment advertising, CPC/PPC, digital media and/or advertising)
- Demonstrated success in being a top 10% performer in Enterprise Accounts
- Proven track record of winning net new Enterprise Accounts
- Must be currently working a book of Enterprise Accounts for New Business
- Proven communication skills with senior executives at the Enterprise level (5,000+ employees)
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Ability to create and present engaging slide decks using Clearslide/Google Docs
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close new high-level business sales
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level professionals
- Ability to bring together multiple buyers in the same company to build groundswell, while leveraging partners within ZipRecruiter to effectively evangelize the solution
Location: The role can be located anywhere in the US and extensive travel will be required.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice