We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Design and user experience (UX) is an integral part of everything we do at ZipRecruiter. You'll partner with product managers and engineers to define and deliver new products and features that will impact millions of users. You'll have the opportunity to help drive UX's development across the organization and push for the best experiences for our job seekers and employers. Additionally, we invest heavily in our growth, continually learning and reviewing new trends, techniques, and tools that promote UX and product development. You can expect to take on new challenges that expand your design thinking and expertise. We hope you'll be a part of our design team!
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with product managers, engineers, and the rest of the design team to create amazing experiences for job seekers and employers
- Taking UX ownership of one or more parts of the product, designing the interactions and interfaces
- Participating in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
- Elevating innovation through self-initiated and self-directed exploration projects
- Participating in user experience research and usability studies
- Iterating on designs after reviewing the learnings from research, A/B testing, and other qualitative methods
- Utilizing your expertise designing in Figma and FigJam. Adobe XD, Sketch, or other product design authoring tools are also accepted.
What we're looking for:
- Degree or experience in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Product Design, Interaction Design, Information Design, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with design techniques such as storyboarding, information architecture, interaction models, user research, and wireframes.
- Ability to establish credibility with engineers, product managers, and designers quickly.
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems, libraries, and other tools.
- Understanding of UI and visual design principles.
- Experience creating advanced prototypes using Principle, Framer, code, or other prototyping tools.
- Understanding of how motion design influences UI and interaction design.
*To be considered for the position, please provide a design portfolio of your work*
Benefits / perks include:
- A fun work environment
- Competitive salary
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice