Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary/About the Job:
Support the organization’s ability to attract and retain top talent and create strong alignment of employees’ interests with our organization's strategic goals. Focus on many complex but interesting problems. You’ll help shape world-class compensation policies, diving deep into market research, analyzing data, and benchmarking. You’ll have the ability for huge opportunities for collaboration with departments in and outside of the HR organization.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and survey analysis to assist with the evaluation of the Company’s salary ranges, job levels, short-term and long-term incentive program design, and other compensation programs such as annual merit & review cycle
- Lead and develop compensation strategies to support the attraction and retention of top talent while reflecting market conditions, internal equity, a strong pay for performance philosophy and the company’s priorities and strategies.
- Assist in the administration of the Company’s equity programs, including facilitation of new employee enrollment, preparation of communication materials, communication with employees regarding the program, and coordination.
- Oversee large-scale, cross-functional projects including identifying roles and responsibilities, determine overall timeline and lead regular check-in meetings.
- Addresses employee compensation issues directly with employees or in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Contributes to strategic updates that educate the organization
- Consistently delivers constructive/effective feedback
- Is capable of teaching and coaching others in the application of their competency
- Knows the competitive landscape within their area
- 3-5 years in Compensation, Benefits, Finance, or related field (included but not limited to: compensation management software, compensation analysis, external benchmarking, market pricing, and salary surveys)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources related field
- Advanced proficiency with Google Sheets (pivot tables, vlookup, sumif, etc.)
- Self-motivated and positive, with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and take ownership of projects and processes
- Experience advising Talent Acquisition teams on candidate offers
- Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- 5 + years of experience in a compensation based role
- Ability to analyze data from various reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations concerning the effectiveness of solutions
- Experience working with compensation vendors such as Aon Radford, etc.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice