Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
ZipRecruiter is seeking an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to support our rapidly growing Enterprise business. As the Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing several Enterprise client accounts. You will own effective client onboarding, implementation, training, and engagement; as well as provide meaningful strategic insights and recommendations to our clients to ensure their success on our platform. You will partner with our Enterprise Sales and Product Strategy teams to maximize client ROI, enabling long-term account growth. You will focus on relationship building, including talking directly to key decision makers at Fortune 1000 and similarly sized companies; and will strive to deliver "WOW" experiences for our customers.
- Serve as a trusted partner and recruitment expert to key customer stakeholders
- Establish deep relationships with new and existing customers, understanding their challenges, and offering strategic guidance to help them meet their recruiting goals and maximize their ROI
- Oversee account setup and project manage the implementation to launch, including customer training and onboarding to set the client up for success
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Sales and Product Strategy teams to deliver results and create a great customer experience, leading to revenue retention, renewals, and upsells
- Define success criteria with clients and monitor and optimize performance to ensure targets are exceeded
- Leverage data and analytics to improve effectiveness of each client’s recruitment advertising campaigns and showcase long-term customer value
- Serve as an intermediary between our customers and internal teams to troubleshoot technical issues and to advocate for enhancements that improve our product and customer results
- Maintain advanced knowledge of various industry technologies and ZipRecruiter products and services
- Travel to client premises as needed to review performance and recommend additional product offerings.
- 5+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or other relevant experience
- 1+ year of experience working with Enterprise and/or high value clients
- Experience with Recruitment Advertising and/or Performance Based Advertising
- Passion for providing excellent client service and creating “WOW” experiences for customers
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations using data storytelling
- Experience working with programmatic platforms is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, and strong time-management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to feedback, and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with customers and colleagues, including sales and product/technical teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills working in ambiguity and with limited direction.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and provide recommendations to make our product and customer experience even better
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Employee Resource Groups with a focus on Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Category: Sales & Biz Dev
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice